Our Aeipathy Our Aeipathy

Hey, congrats on front page

Nice flash man, it's a tad confusing to me, but hey! Thanks for using my song man, it's an honor... especially since the flash made front page. I didn't even realize that it was used in this flash til I looked on my page and was like, woah! I just saw that on the front page.

You made the flash fit really well with the song. Nice artwork man, keep it up!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

cool!

That was really cool... I play cs a lot so that was really cool to hear... Cant really say much else besides cool...

StealthBeast responds:

Mad cool lol. Thanks for ur tens! Thanks for the review! Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm drowning in reviews right now.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

it was alright

The humor was a little... well corny with the banana and all but it did have some good points. hoping to see part 2

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Would have been great but...

Tick tock is 100% OP.

Seriously. Unless you have 9,000,000 health what are you supposed to do? I keep shielding my guys but it lasts 10 turns... Thats a bit BS dude, it's bad enough the baron has as much health as he does but to make tick tock so OP...

The Kitten Game The Kitten Game

Good but

For some reason this game was incredibly frustrating. Maybe make an aimer instead of the mouse pointer. It was frustrating me for some reason cause it felt like I was just clicking aimlessly.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

LOL

Newgrounds is one messed up place.. All these people asking to add screams in... It's one thing to pretend to torture someone... Another to desire it to be more realistic.

LO - Seventh Heaven LO - Seventh Heaven

I got the notification from an audio forum reply and was like "wat."

Pretty cool yo, and with a catchy ass melody to boot.

Personally, I would have turned down the underlying keys, to expose more of the melody but it was pretty cool.

Say what you want about this type of music all sounding the same/being repeitive etc etc but it's fun as hell to make, and I'm in love with it.

<3 5'd, sir. Thanks for thinking of me :3

Oakwood responds:

Well I noticed that the last few songs you put out were all Avicii-like so I figured you should here this one as well. Seems like my tagging strategy worked out well. Don't worry I won't do it again ;)

I have exactly the same thoughts about this type of music as you do. If the music is good then why would you care that it's repetitive (which isn't the case for most songs).

Thanks a lot for the review man, appreciate it! :)

SmK - Evolve SmK - Evolve

Fantastic melodies throughout :3

SmK - Let Go SmK - Let Go

Hey!

This is pretty awesome. The harmonies in this are great, and very well done. You know how to make a catchy song, that's for sure.

I love the chord progression you have here too. It's very cute, and innocent sounding, but quite dancey! Loved the piano too.