View Profile Envy

All 198 Audio Reviews

113 w/ Responses

<33

Theres really not much else to say <3

Been listening to this for a long time and I love it. Incredibly emotional and powerful. I feel like I can say more while listening to this song. I feel almost empowered and I can feel the love that went into this song.

I wish you the best of luck, and although it won't help to say you deserve better (Because I know you loved her) but with you putting forth this much emotion into song, it's clear the amount of love you felt, (and still feel)

Best wishes,

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad it makes you feel that way. :D

I'm still trying my hardest to move on, but that's never easy. I've still got a long way to go.

I'll find the right one for me eventually, it's all trial and error till then. I'll use this experience to my advantage. :]

Thanks much for the review. <3

Yay!

How would it turn out to be a let down person below me.

We've proven you wrong because it's already on Itunes >8( TAKE THAT.

Anyways, nal, you're awesome for doing this for us, thanks alot!

HMMMMMMM

I can't say I enjoy the opening whistle too much, thats essentially my only real complaint XD

That and the hats were a tad high, making my ears go ow a little (but I have my headphones really loud anyways)

The rest of it was pretty good, it had a nice flow and gave a pretty happy feeling. I'd just say work a little more on transitions and keeping the track moving at the same time. You got the melodies down pretty good, so just keep it up!

I loved the piano type synth that comes inat 1:36 playing the arp btw XD

Crakle responds:

lol Thanks again Envy i agree with the hats lol XD but anyways thanks for the 9 and the review

~Crakle~

( i agree with the hi-hats being a bit loud :P)

Wow

I loved the intro, but it seemed a bit out of tune, the bass that is. Once it got going it was nice, but the kick was a little loud distorting the rest of the track. Try making a 4/3 hardstyle, I can definately see this in 4/3. I loved the stabs at the start, that was my favorite part.

Again, i don't know tons about hardstyle so I can't give real helpful examples, but the intro sounded really nice.

h4rdstyle responds:

Got to fix my distortion kicks, I'll go find a tut in youtube about that. Don't know what you mean about 4/3 hardstyle probably about the beat? You got to pm me about that lol. :P And I think you helped me allot by just taking time for reviewing me. ;) So thanks!

The thing that got me was the percussion.

The percussion seems to have jumbled up the mix.

Mostly because kick has a long sustain so anything after it gets distorted. I loved the "attack" vox can't lie in saying I'm a bit jealous of it.

Most of what I can offer as advice is the high's are dominating in this track. As bass-score said, a little bit more bass (With my experiences with hardstyle theres never been low bass, but more of a growl)

Can't really comment on much else because I don't make hardstyle so my opinion would be bias.

Nice work, some of the snares seemed a tad random, but it sounded good overall.

h4rdstyle responds:

Yeah my beats are quite distorted because of the kick.. However I don't know how to fix that, I am not that good with producing yet. :P Btw I could send you some of my vocal samples to you if you like! ;D For the rest, I think I'll turn up the bass to the max, and I'll posible change it to a more growling one you say. Also in fact now I hear the song multiple times I see I did wrong with the snares.
I am really thankfull that you helped me sort things out, and correct them!
You helped me more than enough, so your oppinion isn't bias! :P
Thanks for the review!

Awesome dude

I loved the piano work, and the buildup is awesome. So dancey.
The piano definately kicked the whole thing off awesome, although IMO the buildup took a little bit too long for my tastes, but once it got going it was awesome man.

Nice work!

Jo128 responds:

I like this kind of comment haha, Im happy that my piano kicked my song lol.... I think Ill put more piano in my songs. :P

Thank for reviewing.

wtf

My review switched over, you sill person you.

xKore responds:

U VOTED 7 LAST TIM U WANKER MAKE UR MIND UP you sill person you

Hmmm

I like the intro. (Even though it's mostly an intro XD)
Gotta say I don't much like the VERY punchy hats, they kind of hurt at higher volumes.
You know how I feel about the ARRRRRRRR lol, ploz take that out and do more of a vocoded voice like "K-kick-that-piiiirate shhhhhhiiiiiit" lol

As for the high pitched lead. EHHHHHHHHHH don't really agree with it, i feel like that would be a better counter-lead. I'd like more of a dirtier lower synth.

And theres one note at 55 seconds it's kinda off-tune. EHHHHHH

Anyways, You told me to tell you what I didn't like totally so I did XD

Nice work overall

Darkerfire responds:

Arrrr!~

BUILDUP TOOK TOO LONG DAMMIT

And i mean that kick going BOMBOBMBOBMOBMBOBMBOBMBOLM when it started. Then it got rel gud.

Gd wrk.

I know the name was meant for me btw 8) Love you too

~Envy

Dont export while the song is playing!

Thats what that little blip of sound is at the start XD

Pretty good, everything is just a little muddy. I know this is kind of old and you've gotten better since then but still, ima bust your balls anyways >8(

Very dreamy man, nice ^^

Fruity loops (Duh), Skiing, Snapple!

28, Male