View Profile Envy

All 198 Audio Reviews

113 w/ Responses

Nice work

This song is really chill... I recognized it right off the bat. Excellent work with the snaps (they turned me on) 8D!

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

Glad u liked it man! and yes, i loved the snaps as well, they kinda added flavor lol

Not horrible

Yeah, the notes are a bit off.. And i was kind of waiting for the tune to go somewhere besides the same notes over and over again... i did like the drums although... Good work...

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

Thanks man, i did make this in like an hour or so though lol, so u cant really expect that much XD

Song is amazing

This song earned you you're own folder in my music folder. (next to paragon, bounc3, dimrain, and dj runaway

8D

Yes! God bless ya man... I like the drums in all your songs, very catchy o.O.

dj-padman1 responds:

Thanks for the compliment, I spent quite a bit of time messing with the drums in this one, making them dirtier, more distorted, more chaotic.

You know, all the good stuff!

Stay cool!

o.O

Nice job here, real catchy and i liked it. Not much else to say... Better than what i could do

dj-padman1 responds:

Much thanks for your kind words. And don't be so hard on yourself. I've been at this for a while, you'll be ripping me to pieces before long I would guess.

Oh man

This song is intense... Ive been listening to it for the past 3 hours straight with no food breaks and only one bathroom break... Man its awesome I LOVE IT deserves diamond

Love this song

Love the game Love the song. Period.

Pretty good!

At the start it started out a little slow at the start, that may be where you lose some people. I really liked the drums though. The High hat was great man, Nice.

Real chill

On the contrary, i enjoyed the trancy techno part at the end... ALthough it just ended suddenly, should have made it fade out or something, because i was expecting it to keep going... But other than that its a great chill song. NICE WORK!(P.S. I'm slowly becoming a big fan of your work, I hope to hear more.)

o.O-Fluffles-O.o

I'm running out of pupil blood homie...

Chill out with the good music... Nice one o.O i like the drums and the BWOW BWOW BWOW... BWOW BWOW BWOW... but it only went once... Y'know what i mean? The only thing i didnt like was the really small pauses in the middle where it was like jumpy... sorry, it didnt make the song worse, just gave me something to finally complain about!

o.O-Fluffles-O.o

Fruity loops (Duh), Skiing, Snapple!

28, Male